Advent Geneva Expertise
Vichara offers full range of technology services across the front, middle, back office for both buy side as well as sell side institutional participants.
Vichara combines capital markets domain knowledge with extensive experience of the Advent Geneva platform to deliver effective Geneva consulting services.
We are buy-side technology specialists with years of experience implementing small and large projects in the alternative investment accounting/operations space.
Our globally distributed model with centers in Latin America and India ensure we give you great value, fast turnaround at significantly lower costs.
Our SS&C Advent Geneva service offerings include:
- Comprehensive design and development experience in implementing Geneva end-to-end
- Geneva Upgrade & Migration to latest versions including Geneva V19.2
- Seamless integration of Geneva with other Performance Reporting systems, Risk Systems, Order Management (OMS), and Expense Allocation Systems
- Integration with systems including Black Mountain (Everest), CDO Suite, Bloomberg, WSO etc.
- Security & reference data flows set-up
- Trade flow sync up with risk management systems and data warehouses
- Translate business requirements into Geneva reporting specifications
- Design and create RSLs, RDL reports
- Create various custom extracts as well as standard reports such as position & tax lot reports, ledger based reports (cash ledger, transaction ledger), accounting reports (trial balance, income statements), trade reports (settled trade report, unsettled trade report)
- Report optimization and RSL, RDL file modification
- Comprehensive analysis and integration of upstream and downstream data flows
- Smooth upgrades to new Geneva versions, ensuring full integrity of existing data
- Recon, Regression testing, root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Trades and positions data migration into the system
- Define and optimize data ETL
- Develop data validation routines for data consistency
- Data mapping between Geneva and other in-house systems as well with third party systems used by Fund Administrators